Geary, Michael P
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Kennelly, Mairead M
Morrison, John J
Malone, Fergal D
AffiliationRoyal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe customized fetal growth potential: a standard for Ireland. 2013, 166 (1):14-7 Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol.
JournalEuropean journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
AbstractTo identify maternal and pregnancy-related physiological and pathological variables associated with fetal growth and birthweight in Ireland and to develop customized birthweight centile charts for the Irish population that will aid in appropriate identification and selection of growth-restricted fetuses requiring increased antenatal surveillance.
- Birth weight from pregnancies dated by ultrasonography in a multicultural British population.
- Authors: Wilcox M, Gardosi J, Mongelli M, Ray C, Johnson I
- Issue date: 1993 Sep 4
- A new customized fetal growth standard for African American women: the PRB/NICHD Detroit study.
- Authors: Tarca AL, Romero R, Gudicha DW, Erez O, Hernandez-Andrade E, Yeo L, Bhatti G, Pacora P, Maymon E, Hassan SS
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population.
- Authors: Gardosi J, Francis A
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- A customised birthweight centile calculator developed for a New Zealand population.
- Authors: McCowan L, Stewart AW, Francis A, Gardosi J
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Maternal and pathological pregnancy characteristics in customised birthweight centiles and identification of at-risk small-for-gestational-age infants: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Anderson NH, Sadler LC, Stewart AW, McCowan LM
- Issue date: 2012 Jun