Placental cord insertion and birthweight discordance in twin pregnancies: results of the national prospective ESPRiT Study.
AuthorsKent, Etaoin M
Breathnach, Fionnuala M
Gillan, John E
McAuliffe, Fionnuala M
Geary, Michael P
Higgins, John R
Morrison, John J
Malone, Fergal D
AffiliationRoyal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPlacental cord insertion and birthweight discordance in twin pregnancies: results of the national prospective ESPRiT Study. 2011, 205 (4):376.e1-7 Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.
JournalAmerican journal of obstetrics and gynecology
AbstractThe purpose of this study was to evaluate the impact of noncentral placental cord insertion on birthweight discordance in twins.
SponsorsHealth Research Board
- Significance of placental cord insertion site in twin pregnancy.
- Authors: Kalafat E, Thilaganathan B, Papageorghiou A, Bhide A, Khalil A
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Placental characteristics of selective birth weight discordance in diamniotic-monochorionic twin gestations.
- Authors: De Paepe ME, Shapiro S, Young L, Luks FI
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Placental pathology, birthweight discordance, and growth restriction in twin pregnancy: results of the ESPRiT Study.
- Authors: Kent EM, Breathnach FM, Gillan JE, McAuliffe FM, Geary MP, Daly S, Higgins JR, Hunter A, Morrison JJ, Burke G, Higgins S, Carroll S, Dicker P, Manning F, Tully E, Malone FD
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Placental weight, birth weight and fetal:placental weight ratio in dichorionic and monochorionic twin gestations in function of gestational age, cord insertion type and placental partition.
- Authors: De Paepe ME, Shapiro S, Young LE, Luks FI
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Roles of venovenous anastomosis and umbilical cord insertion abnormalities in birthweight discordance in monochorionic-diamniotic twin pregnancies without twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Authors: Konno H, Murakoshi T, Yamashita A, Matsushita M
- Issue date: 2018 Apr