AuthorsKelly, B D
AffiliationDepartment of Adult Psychiatry, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, University College Dublin, 62/63 Eccles Street, Dublin 7, Ireland, email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMental health need amongst the intellectually disabled. 2013, 182 (3):539 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
- Service development for intellectual disability mental health: a human rights approach.
- Authors: Evans E, Howlett S, Kremser T, Simpson J, Kayess R, Trollor J
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- The mental health needs of the severely physically disabled.
- Authors: Thurer S, Rogers ES
- Issue date: 1987 Mar
- The mental health needs of individuals with severe physical disability: a consumer advocate perspective.
- Authors: Pelletier JR, Rogers ES, Thurer S
- Issue date: 1985 Jul-Aug
- Gendered service delivery: a masculine and feminine perspective on staff gender.
- Authors: Wilson NJ, Stancliffe RJ, Parmenter TR, Shuttleworth RP
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Perspectives of intellectual disability in Serbia and Bulgaria: epidemiology, policy and services for children and adults.
- Authors: Ispanovic-Radojkovic V, Stancheva-Popkostadinova V
- Issue date: 2011 Sep