A case of pelvic actinomycosis with bilateral hydronephrosis and renal failure associated with prolonged intrauterine contraceptive systems use.
AffiliationDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Waterford Regional Hospital, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Tomography Scanners, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA case of pelvic actinomycosis with bilateral hydronephrosis and renal failure associated with prolonged intrauterine contraceptive systems use. 2012, 32 (4):403-4 J Obstet Gynaecol
JournalJournal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Pelvic actinomycosis associated with intrauterine device use: case report.
- Authors: Alfuhaid T, Reinhold C
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- Management of patients with huge pelvic actinomycosis complicated with hydronephrosis: a case report.
- Authors: Fu PK, Tsai CA
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Actinomycosis of the appendix and pelvis.
- Authors: Altanis E
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- An uncommon case of pelvic and abdominal wall mass: presumed pelvic actinomycosis.
- Authors: Ko TL, Li YT, Chu YC, Chen TH, Chen CS, Chen FM, Kuo TC
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Abdomino-pelvic actinomycosis associated with an intrauterine device.
- Authors: El Amine El Hadj O, Laabidi B, Msakni I, Bougrine F, Alaya M, Bouziani A
- Issue date: 2011 Aug-Sep