AffiliationDepartment of Neurology, Adelaide and Meath Incorporating National Children’s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Arterial Occlusive Diseases
Spinal Cord Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpinal subdural abscess. 2013, 70 (2):266-7 JAMA Neurol
- [Lumbar dermal sinus as a cause of intramedullary and subdural abscess. Report of 2 cases].
- Authors: Hoil-Parra JA, Lazareff JA
- Issue date: 1993 May
- Intramedullary abscess, an unusual manifestation of a dermal sinus.
- Authors: Rogg JM, Benzil DL, Haas RL, Knuckey NW
- Issue date: 1993 Nov-Dec
- Acute spinal epidural abscess.
- Authors: Law WB
- Issue date: 1969 May
- Postradiation colospinal fistula: a rare cause of spinal epidural abscess.
- Authors: Wang WY, Hernandez JE, Denny B, Gerard PS, Horovitz J
- Issue date: 1998 Nov-Dec
- Epidural abscess following continuous epidural analgesia in two traumatized patients.
- Authors: Kvalsvik O, Borchgrevink PC, Gisvold SE
- Issue date: 1998 Jul