The occurrence of neurological symptoms in currently abstinent misusers of alcohol.
AffiliationDepartment of Psychology, Roscommon Mental Health Services, School of Psychology, National University of Ireland, Galway, Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
Alcohol-Induced Disorders, Nervous System
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe occurrence of neurological symptoms in currently abstinent misusers of alcohol. 2012, 181 (4):473-7 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractSignificant neurological symptoms may be overlooked because of the traditional view that the non-Korsakoff's psychosis, middle aged alcoholic misuser is neurologically preserved.
- Psychopathology in pregnant drug-dependent women with and without comorbid alcohol dependence.
- Authors: Miles DR, Svikis DS, Kulstad And JL, Haug NA
- Issue date: 2001 Jul
- Neurocognitive parameters should be incorporated in the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 assessment of patients with alcohol use disorders.
- Authors: Walvoort SJ, Wester AJ, Egger JI
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Electrocardiogram Interpretation in a Man with Alcohol Withdrawal and Hypothermia.
- Authors: Troulakis J, Zeltser R, Makaryus AN
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- [Effects of a rehabilitation program for alcoholic inpatients based on the MMPI].
- Authors: Iwashige T, Myojin T, Ohi K, Shibasaki M, Atsukawa R
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Borderline personality symptoms in short-term and long-term abstinent alcohol dependence.
- Authors: Fein G, Nip V
- Issue date: 2012 Jul