Recurrent twin-twin transfusion syndrome after selective fetoscopic laser photocoagulation: a systematic review of the literature.
AffiliationDepartment of Fetal Medicine, National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRecurrent twin-twin transfusion syndrome after selective fetoscopic laser photocoagulation: a systematic review of the literature. 2012, 40 (5):506-12 Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol
JournalUltrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
AbstractSelective fetoscopic laser photocoagulation (SFLP) is now the treatment of choice for twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS). The incidence of recurrent TTTS following SFLP has been inconsistently reported across different studies. We performed a systematic review of TTTS recurrence following SFLP.
- [Pregnancy outcome after fetoscopic laser photocoagulation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome: experience of an emerging center from China].
- Authors: Sun L, Zou G, Yang Y, Zhou F, Yeung LT, Kin LT, Ryan G, Duan T
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Fetoscopic laser ablation of placental anastomoses in twin-twin transfusion syndrome using 'Solomon technique'.
- Authors: Ruano R, Rodo C, Peiro JL, Shamshirsaz AA, Haeri S, Nomura ML, Salustiano EM, de Andrade KK, Sangi-Haghpeykar H, Carreras E, Belfort MA
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Effect of selective fetoscopic laser photocoagulation therapy for twin-twin transfusion syndrome on pulmonary valve pathology in recipient twins.
- Authors: Moon-Grady AJ, Rand L, Lemley B, Gosnell K, Hornberger LK, Lee H
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Fetoscopic laser photocoagulation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Authors: Sago H, Ishii K, Sugibayashi R, Ozawa K, Sumie M, Wada S
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Comparison of Solomon technique with selective laser ablation for twin-twin transfusion syndrome: a systematic review.
- Authors: Dhillon RK, Hillman SC, Pounds R, Morris RK, Kilby MD
- Issue date: 2015 Nov