Stereology of human myometrium in pregnancy: influence of maternal body mass index and age.
AffiliationDepartment of Obstetrics and Gynecology, National University of Ireland Galway, Galway University Hospital, Galway, Ireland.
Body Mass Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStereology of human myometrium in pregnancy: influence of maternal body mass index and age. 2013, 208 (4):324.e1-6 Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.
JournalAmerican journal of obstetrics and gynecology
AbstractKnowledge of the stereology of human myometrium in pregnancy is limited. Uterine contractile performance may be altered in association with maternal obesity and advanced maternal age. The aim of this study was to investigate the stereology of human myometrium in pregnancy, and to evaluate a potential influence of maternal body mass index (BMI) and age.
- Human uterine lower segment myometrial cell and nuclear volume at term: influence of maternal age.
- Authors: Sweeney EM, Dockery P, Crankshaw DJ, O'Brien YM, Walsh JM, Morrison JJ
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- The effect of prepregnancy body mass index on singleton cesarean delivery among term nulliparous women in Japanese population.
- Authors: Chihara I, Uehara R, Kotani K, Sadakane A, Aoyama Y, Tsuboi S, Ae R, Enkh-Oyun T, Nakamura Y
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Maternal early pregnancy body mass index and risk of preterm birth.
- Authors: Wang T, Zhang J, Lu X, Xi W, Li Z
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Maternal pre-pregnancy overweight and obesity and the risk of cesarean delivery in nulliparous women.
- Authors: Vahratian A, Siega-Riz AM, Savitz DA, Zhang J
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Effect of Body Mass Index on pregnancy outcomes in nulliparous women delivering singleton babies.
- Authors: Bhattacharya S, Campbell DM, Liston WA, Bhattacharya S
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 24