Diagnostic performance of MDCT, PET/CT and gadoxetic acid (Primovist(®))-enhanced MRI in patients with colorectal liver metastases being considered for hepatic resection: initial experience in a single centre.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Multidetector Computed Tomography
Positron-Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography
Sensitivity and Specificity
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDiagnostic performance of MDCT, PET/CT and gadoxetic acid (Primovist(®))-enhanced MRI in patients with colorectal liver metastases being considered for hepatic resection: initial experience in a single centre. 2012, 181 (4):499-509 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractTo compare the relative diagnostic performance of MDCT, PET/CT and Primovist-enhanced MRI (P-MRI) in the pre-resection work-up of colorectal cancer (CRC) liver metastases.
- Diagnostic performance of gadoxetic acid-enhanced liver MRI versus multidetector CT in the assessment of colorectal liver metastases compared to hepatic resection.
- Authors: Granata V, Fusco R, de Lutio di Castelguidone E, Avallone A, Palaia R, Delrio P, Tatangelo F, Botti G, Grassi R, Izzo F, Petrillo A
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 24
- Incremental value of liver MR imaging in patients with potentially curable colorectal hepatic metastasis detected at CT: a prospective comparison of diffusion-weighted imaging, gadoxetic acid-enhanced MR imaging, and a combination of both MR techniques.
- Authors: Kim HJ, Lee SS, Byun JH, Kim JC, Yu CS, Park SH, Kim AY, Ha HK
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Detection of colo-rectal liver metastases: prospective comparison of contrast enhanced US, multidetector CT, PET/CT, and 1.5 Tesla MR with extracellular and reticulo-endothelial cell specific contrast agents.
- Authors: Mainenti PP, Mancini M, Mainolfi C, Camera L, Maurea S, Manchia A, Tanga M, Persico F, Addeo P, D'Antonio D, Speranza A, Bucci L, Persico G, Pace L, Salvatore M
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Role of gadoxetic acid-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in the preoperative evaluation of small hepatic lesions in patients with colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Cho JY, Lee YJ, Han HS, Yoon YS, Kim J, Choi Y, Shin HK, Lee W
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Imaging of colorectal cancer liver metastases using contrast-enhanced US, multidetector CT, MRI, and FDG PET/CT: a meta-analysis.
- Authors: Tsili AC, Alexiou G, Naka C, Argyropoulou MI
- Issue date: 2021 Mar