Osteogenic potential of bone marrow stromal cells on smooth, roughened, and tricalcium phosphate-modified titanium alloy surfaces.
AuthorsColombo, John S
Fleming, Garry J P
Crean, St John
Sloan, Alastair J
Waddington, Rachel J
AffiliationMineralised Tissue Group, Tissue Engineering and Reparative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Cardiff University, Heath Park, Cardiff, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOsteogenic potential of bone marrow stromal cells on smooth, roughened, and tricalcium phosphate-modified titanium alloy surfaces., 27 (5):1029-42 Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants
JournalThe International journal of oral & maxillofacial implants
AbstractThis study investigated the influence of smooth, roughened, and tricalcium phosphate (TCP)-coated roughened titanium-aluminum-vanadium (Ti-6Al-4V) surfaces on the osteogenic potential of rat bone marrow stromal cells (BMSCs).
- In vivo monitoring of the bone healing process around different titanium alloy implant surfaces placed into fresh extraction sockets.
- Authors: Colombo JS, Satoshi S, Okazaki J, Crean SJ, Sloan AJ, Waddington RJ
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Osteoblast response and osseointegration of a Ti-6Al-4V alloy implant incorporating strontium.
- Authors: Park JW, Kim HK, Kim YJ, Jang JH, Song H, Hanawa T
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Osteoblast lineage cells can discriminate microscale topographic features on titanium-aluminum-vanadium surfaces.
- Authors: Olivares-Navarrete R, Hyzy SL, Berg ME, Schneider JM, Hotchkiss K, Schwartz Z, Boyan BD
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Osteoblastic cell behaviour on modified titanium surfaces.
- Authors: Lukaszewska-Kuska M, Wirstlein P, Majchrowski R, Dorocka-Bobkowska B
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Activation of Osteoblastic Function on Titanium Surface with Titanium-Doped Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticle Coating: An In Vitro Study.
- Authors: Nakazawa M, Yamada M, Wakamura M, Egusa H, Sakurai K
- Issue date: 2017 Jul/Aug