AffiliationDublin Dental University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Dental Implant-Abutment Design
Dental Implants, Single-Tooth
Dental Prosthesis Design
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn introduction to single implant abutments., 40 (1):7-10, 12-4, 16-7 Dent Update
AbstractThis article is an introduction to single implant abutments and aims to provide basic information about abutments which are essential for all dental personnel who are involved in dental implantology. Clinical Relevance: This article provides a basic knowledge of implants and implant abutments which are of paramount importance, as replacement of missing teeth with oral implants has become a well-established clinical procedure.
- The influence of customized abutments and custom metal abutments on the presence of the interproximal papilla at implants inserted in single-unit gaps: a 1-year prospective clinical study.
- Authors: Borges T, Lima T, Carvalho Á, Dourado C, Carvalho V
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Compatible CAD-CAM titanium abutments for posterior single-implant tooth replacement: A retrospective case series.
- Authors: Hsu KW, Shen YF, Wei PC
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Influence of abutment material on the gingival color of implant-supported all-ceramic restorations: a prospective multicenter study.
- Authors: Bressan E, Paniz G, Lops D, Corazza B, Romeo E, Favero G
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- A systematic approach to definitive planning and designing single and multiple unit implant abutments.
- Authors: Karunagaran S, Markose S, Paprocki G, Wicks R
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- A review of implant abutments--abutment classification to aid prosthetic selection.
- Authors: Karunagaran S, Paprocki GJ, Wicks R, Markose S
- Issue date: 2013 Fall-Winter