A comparison of implant-retained mandibular overdentures and conventional dentures on quality of life in edentulous patients: a randomized, prospective, within-subject controlled clinical trial.
O'Boyle, Ciaran A
Benington, Ian C
AffiliationDublin Dental School & Hospital, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA comparison of implant-retained mandibular overdentures and conventional dentures on quality of life in edentulous patients: a randomized, prospective, within-subject controlled clinical trial. 2013, 24 (1):96-103 Clin Oral Implants Res
PublisherClinical oral implants research
JournalClinical oral implants research
AbstractTo determine any difference in patient response to implant overdentures compared with conventional complete dentures alone.
- Mandibular implant supported complete dentures improved quality of life.
- Authors: Keenan AV
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Patient-reported outcomes of maxillary implant-supported overdentures compared with conventional dentures.
- Authors: Zembic A, Wismeijer D
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Conventional rehabilitation of edentulous patients: the impact on oral health-related quality of life and patient satisfaction.
- Authors: Ellis JS, Pelekis ND, Thomason JM
- Issue date: 2007 Jan-Feb
- Oral and general health-related quality of life with conventional and implant dentures.
- Authors: Heydecke G, Locker D, Awad MA, Lund JP, Feine JS
- Issue date: 2003 Jun
- Patient-based and clinical outcomes of implant telescopic attachment-retained mandibular overdentures: a 1-year longitudinal prospective study.
- Authors: Yunus N, Saub R, Taiyeb Ali TB, Salleh NM, Baig MR
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct