Fixation of ankle syndesmotic injuries: comparison of tightrope fixation and syndesmotic screw fixation for accuracy of syndesmotic reduction.
AffiliationDepartment of Trauma and Orthopaedics, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda, Ireland. email@example.com
Fracture Fixation, Internal
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFixation of ankle syndesmotic injuries: comparison of tightrope fixation and syndesmotic screw fixation for accuracy of syndesmotic reduction. 2012, 40 (12):2828-35 Am J Sports Med
JournalThe American journal of sports medicine
AbstractAnkle syndesmotic injuries are complex and require anatomic reduction and fixation to restore the normal biomechanics of the ankle joint and prevent long-term complications.
- A prospective randomised study comparing TightRope and syndesmotic screw fixation for accuracy and maintenance of syndesmotic reduction assessed with bilateral computed tomography.
- Authors: Kortekangas T, Savola O, Flinkkilä T, Lepojärvi S, Nortunen S, Ohtonen P, Katisko J, Pakarinen H
- Issue date: 2015
- Improved Reduction of the Tibiofibular Syndesmosis With TightRope Compared With Screw Fixation: Results of a Randomized Controlled Study.
- Authors: Sanders D, Schneider P, Taylor M, Tieszer C, Lawendy AR, Canadian Orthopaedic Trauma Society;.
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Tightrope fixation of syndesmotic injuries in Weber C ankle fractures: a multicentre case series.
- Authors: Anand A, Wei R, Patel A, Vedi V, Allardice G, Anand BS
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Tightrope fixation of ankle syndesmosis injuries: clinical outcome, complications and technique modification.
- Authors: Naqvi GA, Shafqat A, Awan N
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- A systematic review of suture-button versus syndesmotic screw in the treatment of distal tibiofibular syndesmosis injury.
- Authors: Zhang P, Liang Y, He J, Fang Y, Chen P, Wang J
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 4