The effect of permanent grafting materials on the preservation of the buccal bone plate after tooth extraction: an experimental study in the dog.
Wohlfahrt, Johan Caspar
Lyngstadaas, Staale Petter
AffiliationDublin Dental School and Hospital, Division of Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology, Dublin, Ireland.
MeSHAlveolar Bone Loss
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe effect of permanent grafting materials on the preservation of the buccal bone plate after tooth extraction: an experimental study in the dog. 2012, 23 (8):911-7 Clin Oral Implants Res
JournalClinical oral implants research
AbstractThe aim of the present study was to evaluate the effects of a novel bone substitute system (Natix(®)), consisting of porous titanium granules (PTG) and a bovine-derived xenograft (Bio-Oss(®)), on hard tissue remodelling following their placement into fresh extraction sockets in dogs.
- Ridge preservation with the use of Bio-Oss collagen: A 6-month study in the dog.
- Authors: Araújo MG, Lindhe J
- Issue date: 2009 May
- The influence of Bio-Oss Collagen on healing of an extraction socket: an experimental study in the dog.
- Authors: Araújo M, Linder E, Wennström J, Lindhe J
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Dynamics of Bio-Oss Collagen incorporation in fresh extraction wounds: an experimental study in the dog.
- Authors: Araújo MG, Liljenberg B, Lindhe J
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Ridge preservation of extraction sockets with chronic pathology using Bio-Oss<sup>®</sup> Collagen with or without collagen membrane: an experimental study in dogs.
- Authors: Kim JJ, Schwarz F, Song HY, Choi Y, Kang KR, Koo KT
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Osseointegration of dental implants in extraction sockets preserved with porous titanium granules - an experimental study.
- Authors: Verket A, Lyngstadaas SP, Rønold HJ, Wohlfahrt JC
- Issue date: 2014 Feb