Evaluation of the ability of collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffolds with or without mesenchymal stem cells to heal bone defects in Wistar rats.
AffiliationSchool of Dental Science, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvaluation of the ability of collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffolds with or without mesenchymal stem cells to heal bone defects in Wistar rats. 2012, 16 (1):47-55 Oral Maxillofac Surg
JournalOral and maxillofacial surgery
AbstractThe aim of this experiment was to examine the capacity of collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffolds, with or without mesenchymal stem cells, to satisfactorily repair a 5-mm rat calvarial defect.
- Evaluation of early healing events around mesenchymal stem cell-seeded collagen-glycosaminoglycan scaffold. An experimental study in Wistar rats.
- Authors: Alhag M, Farrell E, Toner M, Claffey N, Lee TC, O'Brien F
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Novel microhydroxyapatite particles in a collagen scaffold: a bioactive bone void filler?
- Authors: Lyons FG, Gleeson JP, Partap S, Coghlan K, O'Brien FJ
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Accelerated craniofacial bone regeneration through dense collagen gel scaffolds seeded with dental pulp stem cells.
- Authors: Chamieh F, Collignon AM, Coyac BR, Lesieur J, Ribes S, Sadoine J, Llorens A, Nicoletti A, Letourneur D, Colombier ML, Nazhat SN, Bouchard P, Chaussain C, Rochefort GY
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 9
- Mesenchymal stem cells seeded onto tissue-engineered osteoinductive scaffolds enhance the healing process of critical-sized radial bone defects in rat.
- Authors: Oryan A, Baghaban Eslaminejad M, Kamali A, Hosseini S, Moshiri A, Baharvand H
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- The healing of bony defects by cell-free collagen-based scaffolds compared to stem cell-seeded tissue engineered constructs.
- Authors: Lyons FG, Al-Munajjed AA, Kieran SM, Toner ME, Murphy CM, Duffy GP, O'Brien FJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec