Radiographic evaluation of the technical quality of undergraduate endodontic 'competence' cases in the Dublin Dental University Hospital: an audit.
AffiliationGreat Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Great Western Hospital, Marlborough Road, Swindon, United Kingdom.
Dental Pulp Cavity
Quality of Health Care
Root Canal Obturation
Root Canal Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiographic evaluation of the technical quality of undergraduate endodontic 'competence' cases in the Dublin Dental University Hospital: an audit., 58 (3):162-6 J Ir Dent Assoc
PublisherJournal of the Irish Dental Association
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractThe aim of this audit was to evaluate the technical quality of undergraduate de novo endodontic competence cases in the Dublin Dental University Hospital (DDUH) compared to European standards.
- Quality of root canal fillings performed by undergraduate dental students on single-rooted teeth.
- Authors: Lynch CD, Burke FM
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Radiographic technical quality of root canal treatment performed by dental students at the Dental Teaching Center in Jordan.
- Authors: Barrieshi-Nusair KM, Al-Omari MA, Al-Hiyasat AS
- Issue date: 2004 May
- A re-audit of the technical quality of undergraduate root canal treatment after the introduction of new technology and teaching practices.
- Authors: Donnelly A, Coffey D, Duncan HF
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Technical quality of root fillings performed by undergraduate students: a radiographic study.
- Authors: Vukadinov T, Blažić L, Kantardžić I, Lainović T
- Issue date: 2014
- Assessment of root canal treatment outcomes performed by Turkish dental students: results after two years.
- Authors: Ilgüy D, Ilgüy M, Fisekçioglu E, Ersan N, Tanalp J, Dölekoglu S
- Issue date: 2013 Apr