Caries status in 16 year-olds with varying exposure to water fluoridation in Ireland.
AffiliationHealth Service Executive, Sligo, Republic of Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCaries status in 16 year-olds with varying exposure to water fluoridation in Ireland. 2012, 29 (4):293-6 Community Dent Health
JournalCommunity dental health
AbstractMost of the Republic of Ireland's public water supplies have been fluoridated since the mid-1960s while Northern Ireland has never been fluoridated, apart from some small short-lived schemes in east Ulster.
- Dental caries and enamel fluorosis among the fluoridated and non-fluoridated populations in the Republic of Ireland in 2002.
- Authors: Whelton H, Crowley E, O'Mullane D, Donaldson M, Kelleher V, Cronin M
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Enamel defects and dental caries in 9-year-old children living in fluoridated and nonfluoridated areas of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Authors: Kanagaratnam S, Schluter P, Durward C, Mahood R, Mackay T
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Exposure to water fluoridation and caries increment.
- Authors: Spencer AJ, Armfield JM, Slade GD
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Dental caries and enamel fluorosis among the fluoridated population in the Republic of Ireland and non fluoridated population in Northern Ireland in 2002.
- Authors: Whelton H, Crowley E, O'Mullane D, Donaldson M, Cronin M, Kelleher V
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Community effectiveness of fissure sealants and the effect of fluoridated water consumption.
- Authors: Armfield JM, Spencer AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Mar