Prospective in-patient cohort study of moves between levels of therapeutic security: the DUNDRUM-1 triage security, DUNDRUM-3 programme completion and DUNDRUM-4 recovery scales and the HCR-20.
Kennedy, Harry G
AffiliationNational Forensic Mental Health Service, Central Mental Hospital, Dundrum, Dublin 14, Ireland.
Mentally Ill Persons
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProspective in-patient cohort study of moves between levels of therapeutic security: the DUNDRUM-1 triage security, DUNDRUM-3 programme completion and DUNDRUM-4 recovery scales and the HCR-20. 2012, 12:80 BMC Psychiatry
AbstractWe examined whether new structured professional judgment instruments for assessing need for therapeutic security, treatment completion and recovery in forensic settings were related to moves from higher to lower levels of therapeutic security and added anything to assessment of risk.
- Susceptibility (risk and protective) factors for in-patient violence and self-harm: prospective study of structured professional judgement instruments START and SAPROF, DUNDRUM-3 and DUNDRUM-4 in forensic mental health services.
- Authors: Abidin Z, Davoren M, Naughton L, Gibbons O, Nulty A, Kennedy HG
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 27
- Recovery and concordance in a secure forensic psychiatry hospital - the self rated DUNDRUM-3 programme completion and DUNDRUM-4 recovery scales.
- Authors: Davoren M, Hennessy S, Conway C, Marrinan S, Gill P, Kennedy HG
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 28
- Prospective study of factors influencing conditional discharge from a forensic hospital: the DUNDRUM-3 programme completion and DUNDRUM-4 recovery structured professional judgement instruments and risk.
- Authors: Davoren M, Abidin Z, Naughton L, Gibbons O, Nulty A, Wright B, Kennedy HG
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 9
- Factors affecting length of stay in forensic hospital setting: need for therapeutic security and course of admission.
- Authors: Davoren M, Byrne O, O'Connell P, O'Neill H, O'Reilly K, Kennedy HG
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 23
- Outcome measures of risk and recovery in Broadmoor High Secure Forensic Hospital: stratification of care pathways and moves to medium secure hospitals.
- Authors: McCullough S, Stanley C, Smith H, Scott M, Karia M, Ndubuisi B, Ross CC, Bates R, Davoren M
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 20