Retrograde intussusception 5 years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity.
AffiliationDept of Breast and Endocrine Surgery, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin, 4, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRetrograde intussusception 5 years after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity. 2012, 181 (3):419-21 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractSmall bowel obstruction secondary to intussusception is a rare but important consequence of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB).
- Small bowel obstruction due to retrograde intussusception after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Authors: Efthimiou E, Court O, Christou N
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Intussusception After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: Laparoscopic Management.
- Authors: Facchiano E, Soricelli E, Leuratti L, Caputo V, Quartararo G, Lucchese M
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Intussusception after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity: case report and literature review of rare complication.
- Authors: Edwards MA, Grinbaum R, Ellsmere J, Jones DB, Schneider BE
- Issue date: 2006 Jul-Aug
- Anterograde jejunojejunal intussusception through the distal anastomosis as complication after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Authors: Michiels S, Delier C, Philippart P
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Retrograde jejuno-jejunal intussusception 7years after a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Authors: Genser L, Pattou F, Caiazzo R
- Issue date: 2015 Apr