Can augmentation index be used as an accurate tool in the diagnosis of peripheral obstructive arterial disease?
AffiliationMid Western Regional Hospital Limerick, Limerick, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Ankle Brachial Index
Arterial Occlusive Diseases
Peripheral Arterial Disease
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCan augmentation index be used as an accurate tool in the diagnosis of peripheral obstructive arterial disease? 2012, 181 (3):309-13 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractThe use of radial augmentation index (rAI) as an indicator of vascular disease was investigated in the vascular imaging laboratory in a regional hospital.
- Association between arterial stiffness and peripheral artery disease as measured by radial artery tonometry.
- Authors: Zahner GJ, Gruendl MA, Spaulding KA, Schaller MS, Hills NK, Gasper WJ, Grenon SM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Why the radial augmentation index is low in patients with diabetes: The J-HOP study.
- Authors: Eguchi K, Hoshide S, Miyashita H, Nagasaka S, Kario K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Aortic augmentation index is independently associated with N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- Authors: Shahin Y, Chetter I
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Influence of peripheral vascular calcification on efficiency of screening tests for peripheral arterial occlusive disease in diabetes--a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Aubert CE, Cluzel P, Kemel S, Michel PL, Lajat-Kiss F, Dadon M, Hartemann A, Bourron O
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Characterizing the relationship between flow-mediated vasodilation and radial artery tonometry in peripheral artery disease.
- Authors: Zahner GJ, Spaulding KA, Ramirez JL, Schaller MS, Walker SC, Hills NK, Gasper WJ, Grenon SM
- Issue date: 2018 Apr