Can augmentation index be used as an accurate tool in the diagnosis of peripheral obstructive arterial disease?
AffiliationMid Western Regional Hospital Limerick, Limerick, Ireland. email@example.com
Aged, 80 and over
Ankle Brachial Index
Arterial Occlusive Diseases
Peripheral Arterial Disease
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCan augmentation index be used as an accurate tool in the diagnosis of peripheral obstructive arterial disease? 2012, 181 (3):309-13 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractThe use of radial augmentation index (rAI) as an indicator of vascular disease was investigated in the vascular imaging laboratory in a regional hospital.
- Why the radial augmentation index is low in patients with diabetes: The J-HOP study.
- Authors: Eguchi K, Hoshide S, Miyashita H, Nagasaka S, Kario K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Aortic augmentation index is independently associated with N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- Authors: Shahin Y, Chetter I
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Influence of peripheral vascular calcification on efficiency of screening tests for peripheral arterial occlusive disease in diabetes--a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Aubert CE, Cluzel P, Kemel S, Michel PL, Lajat-Kiss F, Dadon M, Hartemann A, Bourron O
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Peripheral and central arterial pressure and its relationship to vascular target organ damage in carotid artery, retina and arterial stiffness. Development and validation of a tool. The Vaso risk study.
- Authors: Garcia-Ortiz L, Ramos-Delgado E, Recio-Rodriguez JI, Agudo-Conde C, Martínez-Salgado C, Patino-Alonso MC, Rodriguez-Sanchez E, Gomez-Marcos MA, Vaso risk group.
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 27
- [Radial augmentation index is associated with cardiovascular risk and arterial stiffness].
- Authors: Xiao WK, Ye P, Luo LM, Liu DJ, Wu HM
- Issue date: 2011 Oct