AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, The Adelaide and Meath Hospital, Dublin Incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MeSHAmpulla of Vater
Carcinoma, Large Cell
Common Bile Duct Neoplasms
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLarge cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater. 2012, 13 (5):470-5 JOP
JournalJOP : Journal of the pancreas
AbstractLarge cell neuroendocrine carcinomas of the ampulla of Vater are rare and confer a very poor prognosis despite aggressive therapy. There are few case reports of large cell neuroendocrine carcinomas of the ampulla of Vater in the literature and to date no studies have been done to establish optimal management. We describe a pooled case series from published reports of neuroendocrine carcinomas of the ampulla of Vater including a case which presented to our institution.
- Neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater: a clinicopathologic evaluation.
- Authors: Selvakumar E, Rajendran S, Balachandar TG, Kannan DG, Jeswanth S, Ravichandran P, Surendran R
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of Vater with glandular differentiation.
- Authors: Cheng SP, Yang TL, Chang KM, Liu CL
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of vater with adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma components.
- Authors: Sunose Y, Ogawa T, Itoh H, Andoh T, Tomizawa N, Tanaka T, Sakamoto I, Arakawa K, Ikeya T, Takeyoshi I
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of vater.
- Authors: Cavazza A, Gallo M, Valcavi R, De Marco L, Gardini G
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the ampulla of vater: Report of a case.
- Authors: Huang SS, Jan YJ, Cheng SB, Yeh DC, Wu CC, Liu TJ, P'eng FK
- Issue date: 2006