Termination of pregnancy: attitudes and clinical experiences of Irish GPs and GPs-in-training.
AffiliationSligo GP Training Scheme, Sligo General Hospital, Sligo, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Attitude of Health Personnel
Health Care Surveys
Refusal to Treat
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTermination of pregnancy: attitudes and clinical experiences of Irish GPs and GPs-in-training. 2012, 18 (3):136-42 Eur J Gen Pract
JournalThe European journal of general practice
AbstractTermination of pregnancy (ToP) is currently illegal in Ireland. In 2010, more than 4000 women travelled from Ireland to the UK for a ToP.
- General practitioners' opinions and attitudes towards medical assessment of fitness to drive of older adults in Ireland.
- Authors: Omer S, Dolan C, Dimitrov BD, Langan C, McCarthy G
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Diagnosis and disclosure of dementia--a comparative qualitative study of Irish and Swedish General Practitioners.
- Authors: Moore V, Cahill S
- Issue date: 2013
- The opinions and experiences of Irish obstetric and gynaecology trainee doctors in relation to abortion services in Ireland.
- Authors: Aitken K, Patek P, Murphy ME
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- The first survey of attitudes of medical students in Ireland towards termination of pregnancy.
- Authors: Fitzgerald JM, Krause KE, Yermak D, Dunne S, Hannigan A, Cullen W, Meagher D, McGrath D, Finucane P, Coffey C, Dunne C
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- The 'general check-up' in the asymptomatic adult—a study of GPs in the North West of Ireland.
- Authors: Murphy M, McGloughlin M, Walkin S
- Issue date: 2015 Mar