AffiliationDETECT Early Psychosis Service, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
QUALITY OF LIFE
Quality of Life
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDepression and quality of life in first-episode psychosis. 2012, 53 (5):451-5 Compr Psychiatry
AbstractThese findings suggest that QOL is heavily influenced by depressive symptoms at initial presentation; however, as QOL domains are also influenced by admission status with in-patients being more symptomatic in terms of positive symptoms, subjective QOL assessment may be compromised during the acute phase of illness by both positive and depressive symptom severity.
- Subjective quality of life in first episode schizophrenia spectrum disorders with comorbid depression.
- Authors: Sim K, Mahendran R, Siris SG, Heckers S, Chong SA
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 15
- Severe social anxiety in early psychosis is associated with poor premorbid functioning, depression, and reduced quality of life.
- Authors: Romm KL, Melle I, Thoresen C, Andreassen OA, Rossberg JI
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Quality of life and depression in schizophrenic patients.
- Authors: Górna K, Jaracz K, Wrzyszczyńska L, Rybakowski F
- Issue date: 2007
- [Relationship between insight and self-reported quality of life among shizophrenic patients].
- Authors: Aghababian V, Auquier P, Baumstarck-Barrau K, Lançon C
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- The EPPIC follow-up study of first-episode psychosis: longer-term clinical and functional outcome 7 years after index admission.
- Authors: Henry LP, Amminger GP, Harris MG, Yuen HP, Harrigan SM, Prosser AL, Schwartz OS, Farrelly SE, Herrman H, Jackson HJ, McGorry PD
- Issue date: 2010 Jun