Mini-open retropleural transthoracic approach for the treatment of giant thoracic disc herniation.
AffiliationNational Centre for Neurosurgery, Research Unit, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Intervertebral Disc Displacement
Length of Stay
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMini-open retropleural transthoracic approach for the treatment of giant thoracic disc herniation. 2012, 37 (17):E1079-84 Spine
AbstractWe report on all patients treated for giant thoracic disc herniation in the past 10 years.
- Anterior thoracic foraminotomy through mini-thoracotomy for the treatment of giant thoracic disc herniations.
- Authors: Russo A, Balamurali G, Nowicki R, Boszczyk BM
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Surgical management of giant herniated thoracic discs: analysis of 20 cases.
- Authors: Hott JS, Feiz-Erfan I, Kenny K, Dickman CA
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Transthoracic surgical treatment for centrally located thoracic disc herniations presenting with myelopathy: a 5-year institutional experience.
- Authors: Ayhan S, Nelson C, Gok B, Petteys RJ, Wolinsky JP, Witham TF, Bydon A, Gokaslan ZL, Sciubba DM
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Thoracoscopic resection of symptomatic herniated thoracic discs: clinical results in 121 patients.
- Authors: Wait SD, Fox DJ Jr, Kenny KJ, Dickman CA
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 1
- Giant calcified thoracic herniated disc: considerations aiming a proper surgical strategy.
- Authors: Barbanera A, Serchi E, Fiorenza V, Nina P, Andreoli A
- Issue date: 2009 Mar