Transversus abdominis plane block for analgesia in renal transplantation: a randomized controlled trial.
AffiliationDepartment of Anaesthesia, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Kidney Failure, Chronic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTransversus abdominis plane block for analgesia in renal transplantation: a randomized controlled trial. 2012, 115 (4):953-7 Anesth. Analg.
JournalAnesthesia and analgesia
AbstractThe transversus abdominis plane (TAP) block has proven effective in reducing opioid requirements and pain scores for some procedures involving the lower abdominal wall. In this study we assessed its efficacy in patients with end-stage renal failure undergoing cadaveric renal transplantation.
- The beneficial effect of transversus abdominis plane block after laparoscopic cholecystectomy in day-case surgery: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Petersen PL, Stjernholm P, Kristiansen VB, Torup H, Hansen EG, Mitchell AU, Moeller A, Rosenberg J, Dahl JB, Mathiesen O
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Ipsilateral transversus abdominis plane block provides effective analgesia after appendectomy in children: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Carney J, Finnerty O, Rauf J, Curley G, McDonnell JG, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- The analgesic efficacy of transversus abdominis plane block after cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: McDonnell JG, Curley G, Carney J, Benton A, Costello J, Maharaj CH, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- A randomized controlled trial comparing intrathecal morphine with transversus abdominis plane block for post-cesarean delivery analgesia.
- Authors: Loane H, Preston R, Douglas MJ, Massey S, Papsdorf M, Tyler J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- The analgesic efficacy of transversus abdominis plane block after abdominal surgery: a prospective randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: McDonnell JG, O'Donnell B, Curley G, Heffernan A, Power C, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2007 Jan