Chylous ascites post open cholecystectomy after severe pancreatitis.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Adelaide and Meath Incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Parenteral Nutrition, Total
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChylous ascites post open cholecystectomy after severe pancreatitis. 2012, 13 (3):278-81 JOP
JournalJOP : Journal of the pancreas
AbstractChylous ascites a rare complication post cholecystectomy. There are to our knowledge only 3 reported cases in the literature. We describe a case of chylous ascites post open cholecystectomy in a patient with recent severe pancreatitis. We propose a potential relationship between acute biliary pancreatitis and the development of chylous ascites.
- Chylous ascites after liver transplant: case report and review of literature.
- Authors: Mukerji AN, Tseng E, Karachristos A, Maloo M, Jain A
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Chyle leakage after laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute biliary pancreatitis: a case report.
- Authors: Huang YM, Chen JH, Liu SH, Lin MT
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- Chylous ascites after living related liver transplantation treated with somatostatin analog and parenteral nutrition.
- Authors: Baran M, Cakir M, Yüksekkaya HA, Arikan C, Aydin U, Aydogdu S, Kilic M
- Issue date: 2008 Jan-Feb
- [Chylous ascites].
- Authors: Bouwman LH, Wiendels DR, Rebergen SA, Guicherit OR
- Issue date: 2009
- Management of chylous ascites after laparoscopic cholecystectomy using minimally invasive techniques: a case report and literature review.
- Authors: Jensen EH, Weiss CA 3rd
- Issue date: 2006 Jan