AffiliationClinical Nurse Specialist Neonates, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin 8, Ireland. email@example.com
Infant, Premature, Diseases
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNurse role in RSV management. 2012, 88 Suppl 2:S29-30 Early Hum. Dev.
JournalEarly human development
- Preventing respiratory syncytial virus in homebound premature infants.
- Authors: Austin J
- Issue date: 2007 Jul-Aug
- [Infections with RS viruses in children].
- Issue date: 2004
- RSV: protecting the littlest patients.
- Authors: Lauts NM
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- The use of palivizumab monoclonal antibody to control an outbreak of respiratory syncytial virus infection in a special care baby unit.
- Authors: Cox RA, Rao P, Brandon-Cox C
- Issue date: 2001 Jul
- Respiratory syncytial virus disease: update on treatment and prevention.
- Authors: Krilov LR
- Issue date: 2011 Jan