Ultrasound assessment of placental function: the effectiveness of placental biometry in a low-risk population as a predictor of a small for gestational age neonate.
Dwyer, Vicky O
Turner, Michael J
Kennelly, Máireád M
AffiliationUltrasound and Fetal Medicine Centre, Coombe Women & Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Infant, Low Birth Weight
Infant, Small for Gestational Age
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUltrasound assessment of placental function: the effectiveness of placental biometry in a low-risk population as a predictor of a small for gestational age neonate. 2012, 32 (7):620-6 Prenat. Diagn.
AbstractThe aims of the study were to establish reference ranges for placental length and thickness in a low-risk obstetric population and to assess the likelihood of a small for gestational age (SGA) neonate on the basis of placental length at 18-24 weeks' gestation.
- Changes in uterine artery Doppler velocimetry and circulating angiogenic factors in the first half of pregnancies delivering a small-for-gestational-age neonate.
- Authors: Triunfo S, Crovetto F, Rodriguez-Sureda V, Scazzocchio E, Crispi F, Dominguez C, Gratacos E, Figueras F
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Mid-pregnancy fetal biometry, uterine artery Doppler indices and maternal demographic characteristics: role in prediction of small-for-gestational-age birth.
- Authors: Familiari A, Bhide A, Morlando M, Scala C, Khalil A, Thilaganathan B
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Association of placental perfusion, as assessed by magnetic resonance imaging and uterine artery Doppler ultrasound, and its relationship to pregnancy outcome.
- Authors: Derwig I, Lythgoe DJ, Barker GJ, Poon L, Gowland P, Yeung R, Zelaya F, Nicolaides K
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- First-trimester uterine artery Doppler indices in the prediction of small-for-gestational age pregnancy and intrauterine growth restriction.
- Authors: Melchiorre K, Leslie K, Prefumo F, Bhide A, Thilaganathan B
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Prediction of small-for-gestational-age neonates: screening by fetal biometry at 19-24 weeks.
- Authors: Lesmes C, Gallo DM, Panaiotova J, Poon LC, Nicolaides KH
- Issue date: 2015 Aug