Miscarriage after sonographic confirmation of an ongoing pregnancy in women with moderate and severe obesity.
Kennelly, Mairead M
Turner, Michael J
AffiliationUCD Centre for Human Reproduction, Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Body Fluid Compartments
Body Mass Index
Heart Rate, Fetal
Pregnancy Trimester, First
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMiscarriage after sonographic confirmation of an ongoing pregnancy in women with moderate and severe obesity. 2012, 5 (3):393-8 Obes Facts
AbstractTo compare the incidence of spontaneous miscarriage in women with moderate to severe obesity to that in women with a normal BMI after sonographic confirmation of the foetal heart rate in the first trimester.
- Maternal obesity and induction of labor.
- Authors: O'Dwyer V, O'Kelly S, Monaghan B, Rowan A, Farah N, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- The risk of caesarean section in obese women analysed by parity.
- Authors: O'Dwyer V, Farah N, Fattah C, O'Connor N, Kennelly MM, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Maternal weight and body composition in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Authors: Fattah C, Farah N, Barry SC, O'Connor N, Stuart B, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Body Mass Index and spontaneous miscarriage.
- Authors: Turner MJ, Fattah C, O'Connor N, Farah N, Kennelly M, Stuart B
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Body mass index and hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.
- Authors: Hogan JL, Anglim B, O'Dwyer V, Farah N, Stuart B, Turner MJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan