Clinical and ultrasound features of placental maturation in pre-gestational diabetic pregnancy.
AffiliationUCD Obstetrics and Gynaecology, School of Medicine and Medical Science, University College Dublin, National Maternity Hospital, Ireland.
Pregnancy in Diabetics
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClinical and ultrasound features of placental maturation in pre-gestational diabetic pregnancy. 2012, 88 (10):817-21 Early Hum. Dev.
JournalEarly human development
AbstractPre-gestational diabetes (PGDM) is a significant cause of neonatal morbidity and mortality. Delayed villous maturation (DVM) is a placental diagnosis with increased risk of perinatal mortality.
- Pregnancy outcomes in pre-gestational and gestational diabetic women in comparison to non-diabetic women--A prospective study in Asian Indian mothers (CURES-35).
- Authors: Shefali AK, Kavitha M, Deepa R, Mohan V
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Delayed villous maturation of the placenta: quantitative assessment in different cohorts.
- Authors: Treacy A, Higgins M, Kearney JM, McAuliffe F, Mooney EE
- Issue date: 2013 Mar-Apr
- Gastroschisis Is Associated With Placental Delayed Villous Maturation.
- Authors: Ruschkowski B, Lafreniere A, Demellawy DE, Grynspan D
- Issue date: 2020 May-Jun
- Novel placental ultrasound assessment: potential role in pre-gestational diabetic pregnancy.
- Authors: Moran M, Mulcahy C, Daly L, Zombori G, Downey P, McAuliffe FM
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Clinical associations with a placental diagnosis of delayed villous maturation: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Higgins M, McAuliffe FM, Mooney EE
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug