Evaluation of endoscopic laser excision of polypropylene mesh/sutures following anti-incontinence procedures.
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, Mid-Western Regional Hospital, Dooradoyle, Limerick, Ireland.
Urinary Incontinence, Stress
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvaluation of endoscopic laser excision of polypropylene mesh/sutures following anti-incontinence procedures. 2012, 188 (5):1828-32 J. Urol.
JournalThe Journal of urology
AbstractWe reviewed our experience with and outcome of the largest series to our knowledge of patients who underwent endoscopic laser excision of eroded polypropylene mesh or sutures as a complication of previous anti-incontinence procedures.
- Evaluation of holmium laser for managing mesh/suture complications of continence surgery.
- Authors: Doumouchtsis SK, Lee FY, Bramwell D, Fynes MM
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Endoscopic holmium laser excision of intravesical tension-free vaginal tape and polypropylene suture after anti-incontinence procedures.
- Authors: Giri SK, Drumm J, Flood HD
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Selective laser vaporization of polypropylene mesh used in treatment of female stress urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse: preliminary studies using a red diode laser.
- Authors: Burks D, Rosenbury SB, Kennelly MJ, Fried NM
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- [Prolene mesh sling in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Integral treatment of pelvic floor anomalies. Long-term results].
- Authors: Romero Maroto J, Prieto Chaparro L, López López C, Quilez Fenoll JM, Bolufer Nadal S
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Holmium:YAG Laser Ablation for the Management of Lower Urinary Tract Foreign Bodies Following Incontinence Surgery: A Case Series and Systematic Review.
- Authors: Chan G, Mamut A, Martin P, Welk B
- Issue date: 2016 Nov