A transatlantic survey of nutrition practice in acute pancreatitis.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA transatlantic survey of nutrition practice in acute pancreatitis. 2012, 25 (4):388-97 J Hum Nutr Diet
PublisherJournal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
JournalJournal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
AbstractMany guidelines exist for the nutritional management of acute pancreatitis; however, little is known regarding current practice. We aimed to investigate feeding practices, including the use of parenteral/enteral nutrition.
- Poor compliance with ACG guidelines for nutrition and antibiotics in the management of acute pancreatitis: a North American survey of gastrointestinal specialists and primary care physicians.
- Authors: Sun E, Tharakan M, Kapoor S, Chakravarty R, Salhab A, Buscaglia JM, Nagula S
- Issue date: 2013 May 10
- Clinical guidelines and enteral nutrition support: a survey of dietetic practice in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Judges D, Beverly S, Rio A, Goff LM
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Nutritional support in acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Authors: Grant JP
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- A 4-year survey of the activity of a malnutrition task force in an Italian research hospital.
- Authors: Caccialanza R, Klersy C, Marinelli M, Cameletti B, Chiara B, Montagna E, Zugnoni M, Rava ML, Curti C, Calvi M, Dionigi P
- Issue date: 2010 May