A transatlantic survey of nutrition practice in acute pancreatitis.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA transatlantic survey of nutrition practice in acute pancreatitis. 2012, 25 (4):388-97 J Hum Nutr Diet
PublisherJournal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
JournalJournal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
AbstractMany guidelines exist for the nutritional management of acute pancreatitis; however, little is known regarding current practice. We aimed to investigate feeding practices, including the use of parenteral/enteral nutrition.
- Enteral and Parenteral Order Writing Survey-A Collaborative Evaluation Between the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Dietitians in Nutrition Support Dietetics Practice Group and the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN) Dietetics Practice Section.
- Authors: Peterson S, Dobak S, Phillips W, Malone A, Ireton-Jones C, Haney A, Rybicki M, Guenter P
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Poor compliance with ACG guidelines for nutrition and antibiotics in the management of acute pancreatitis: a North American survey of gastrointestinal specialists and primary care physicians.
- Authors: Sun E, Tharakan M, Kapoor S, Chakravarty R, Salhab A, Buscaglia JM, Nagula S
- Issue date: 2013 May 10
- Clinical guidelines and enteral nutrition support: a survey of dietetic practice in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Judges D, Beverly S, Rio A, Goff LM
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Nutritional support in acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Authors: Grant JP
- Issue date: 2011 Aug