Gallagher, Charles G
AffiliationThe Children's Research Centre, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cause of Death
Liver Function Tests
Severity of Illness Index
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOutcome in cystic fibrosis liver disease. 2011, 106 (1):104-9 Am. J. Gastroenterol.
PublisherThe American journal of gastroenterology
JournalThe American journal of gastroenterology
AbstractEvidence suggests that cystic fibrosis liver disease (CFLD) does not affect mortality or morbidity in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF). The importance of gender and age in outcome in CF makes selection of an appropriate comparison group central to the interpretation of any differences in mortality and morbidity in patients with CFLD.
- Outcome in patients with cystic fibrosis liver disease.
- Authors: Rowland M, Gallagher C, Gallagher CG, Laoide RÓ, Canny G, Broderick AM, Drummond J, Greally P, Slattery D, Daly L, McElvaney NG, Bourke B
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Hepatobiliary abnormalities and disease in cystic fibrosis: epidemiology and outcomes through adulthood.
- Authors: Bhardwaj S, Canlas K, Kahi C, Temkit M, Molleston J, Ober M, Howenstine M, Kwo PY
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Is significant cystic fibrosis-related liver disease a risk factor in the development of bone mineralization abnormalities?
- Authors: Alex G, Catto-Smith AG, Ditchfield M, Roseby R, Robinson PJ, Cameron FJ, Oliver MR
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Liver disease in cystic fibrosis: A prospective study on incidence, risk factors, and outcome.
- Authors: Colombo C, Battezzati PM, Crosignani A, Morabito A, Costantini D, Padoan R, Giunta A
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Liver disease in cystic fibrosis.
- Authors: Rowland M, Bourke B
- Issue date: 2011 Nov