Alcohol, drug misuse and suicide attempts: unrecognised causes of out of hospital cardiac arrests admitted to intensive care units.
AffiliationDepartment of Intensive Care, Adelaide & Meath Hospital incorporating The National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. email@example.com
Emergency Medical Services
Intensive Care Units
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlcohol, drug misuse and suicide attempts: unrecognised causes of out of hospital cardiac arrests admitted to intensive care units. 2009, 178 (1):29-33 Ir J Med Sci
PublisherIrish journal of medical science
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractTo assess the contribution of alcohol, drug abuse and suicide attempts to out of hospital cardiac arrests (OHCA) who are admitted to our intensive care unit (ICU).
- Survival and outcome prediction using the Apache III and the out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) score in patients treated in the intensive care unit (ICU) following out-of-hospital, in-hospital or ICU cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Skrifvars MB, Varghese B, Parr MJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in Melbourne, Australia.
- Authors: Deasy C, Bray J, Smith K, Harriss L, Morrison C, Bernard S, Cameron P
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- [Clinical aspects and follow up of suicide attempts treated in a general intensive care unit at Landspitali University Hospital in Iceland 2000-2004].
- Authors: Sverrisson KO, Palsson SP, Sigvaldason K, Kárason S
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- Prognosis at 6 and 12months after self-attempted hanging.
- Authors: Gantois G, Parmentier-Decrucq E, Duburcq T, Favory R, Mathieu D, Poissy J
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Characteristics and short-term survival of individuals with out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in the East Bohemian region.
- Authors: Pleskot M, Babu A, Kajzr J, Kvasnicka J, Stritecky J, Cermakova E, Mestan M, Parizek P, Tauchman M, Tusl Z, Perna P
- Issue date: 2006 Feb