Traumatic dental injuries and their association with malocclusion in the primary dentition of Irish children.
AffiliationDivision of Public and Child Dental Health, Dublin Dental University Hospital, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTraumatic dental injuries and their association with malocclusion in the primary dentition of Irish children. 2012, 28 (1):81-6 Dent Traumatol
JournalDental traumatology : official publication of International Association for Dental Traumatology
AbstractThis study sought to establish the prevalence of traumatic dental injuries in the primary dentition of Irish children and to investigate the relationship between dental trauma and non-nutritive sucking habits.
- Incisor trauma in a Turkish preschool population: prevalence and socio-economic risk factors.
- Authors: Tümen EC, Adigüzel O, Kaya S, Uysal E, Yavuz I, Ozdemir E, Atakul F
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Prevalence of traumatic dental injuries in children who attended two dental clinics in Targu Mures between 2003 and 2011.
- Authors: Kovacs M, Pacurar M, Petcu B, Bukhari C
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Traumatic injuries in the primary teeth of 4- to 6-year-old school children in gulbarga city, India. A prevalence study.
- Authors: Bhayya DP, Shyagali TR
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Occlusal characteristics in 3-year-old children--results of a birth cohort study.
- Authors: Wagner Y, Heinrich-Weltzien R
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 7
- Traumatic dental injuries in primary dentition: epidemiological study among preschool children in South Brazil.
- Authors: Wendt FP, Torriani DD, Assunção MC, Romano AR, Bonow ML, da Costa CT, Goettems ML, Hallal PC
- Issue date: 2010 Apr