Efficacy of a single ultrasound-guided injection for the treatment of hip osteoarthritis.
AffiliationNorthumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Ashington, Northumberland, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficacy of a single ultrasound-guided injection for the treatment of hip osteoarthritis. 2011, 70 (1):110-6 Ann. Rheum. Dis.
PublisherAnnals of the rheumatic diseases
JournalAnnals of the rheumatic diseases
AbstractIntra-articular injection is effective for osteoarthritis, but the best single injection strategy is not known, nor are there established predictors of response. The objectives of this study were to assess and predict response to a single ultrasound-guided injection in moderate to severe hip osteoarthritis.
- Clinical effectiveness and dose response of image-guided intra-articular corticosteroid injection for hip osteoarthritis.
- Authors: Robinson P, Keenan AM, Conaghan PG
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- NASHA hyaluronic acid vs. methylprednisolone for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, multi-centre, randomized, non-inferiority trial.
- Authors: Leighton R, Akermark C, Therrien R, Richardson JB, Andersson M, Todman MG, Arden NK, DUROLANE Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- A randomised controlled trial of the clinical and cost-effectiveness of ultrasound-guided intra-articular corticosteroid and local anaesthetic injections: the hip injection trial (HIT) protocol.
- Authors: Paskins Z, Hughes G, Myers H, Hughes E, Hennings S, Cherrington A, Evans A, Holden M, Stevenson K, Menon A, Bromley K, Roberts P, Hall A, Peat G, Jinks C, Oppong R, Lewis M, Foster NE, Mallen C, Roddy E
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 18
- Ultrasound guided intra-articular ketorolac versus corticosteroid injection in osteoarthritis of the hip: a retrospective comparative study.
- Authors: Park KD, Kim TK, Bae BW, Ahn J, Lee WY, Park Y
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Can effusion-synovitis measured on ultrasound or MRI predict response to intra-articular steroid injection in hip osteoarthritis?
- Authors: Steer KJD, Bostick GP, Woodhouse LJ, Nguyen TT, Schankath A, Lambert RGW, Jaremko JL
- Issue date: 2019 Feb