Dopamine agonist therapy for hyperprolactinaemia and cardiac valve dysfunction; a lot done but much more to do.
Heart Valve Diseases
Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDopamine agonist therapy for hyperprolactinaemia and cardiac valve dysfunction; a lot done but much more to do. 2009, 95 (7):522-3 Heart
PublisherHeart (British Cardiac Society)
JournalHeart (British Cardiac Society)
- Assessment of valvulopathy in Parkinson's disease patients on pergolide and/or cabergoline.
- Authors: Kenangil G, Ozekmekçi S, Koldas L, Sahin T, Erginöz E
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Dopamine agonists, Dopplers and doubt: cabergoline-associated cardiac valvulopathy.
- Authors: Pullan PT
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Fibrotic heart-valve reactions to dopamine-agonist treatment in Parkinson's disease.
- Authors: Antonini A, Poewe W
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Dopamine agonists and hyperprolactinaemia.
- Authors: Martin NM, Tan T, Meeran K
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 3
- [Dopamin agonist treatment and fibrotic heart valve disease in hyperprolactinaemia patients].
- Authors: Steffensen C, Mægbæk ML, Laurberg P, Andersen M, Kistorp C, Nørrelund H, Dal J, Jørgensen JO
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 6