Comparison of the predictive performance of eGFR formulae for mortality and graft failure in renal transplant recipients.
Little, Mark A
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Pharmacology, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, United Kingdom.
Body Mass Index
Continental Population Groups
Glomerular Filtration Rate
Predictive Value of Tests
Proportional Hazards Models
Reproducibility of Results
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComparison of the predictive performance of eGFR formulae for mortality and graft failure in renal transplant recipients. 2009, 87 (3):384-92 Transplantation
AbstractTo date, efforts have focused on assessing estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) formulae against measured GFR. However, a more appropriate clinical gold standard is one conveying a defined clinical disadvantage. In renal transplantation, these measures are mortality and graft failure.
- [Value of estimated glomerular filtration rate and serum creatinine for predicting long-term survival in Chinese patients after isolated coronary artery bypass graft surgery].
- Authors: Lin Y, Zheng Z, Hu SS, Xu JP, Lü F, Wang W, Song YH, Sun HS, Yuan X, Pan XB
- Issue date: 2010 Feb
- The correlation of renal allograft weight to metabolic index ratios and glomerular filtration rate among living-unrelated kidney transplant patients: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Amante AJ, Piñon-Barretto SC
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Can modifications of the MDRD formula improve the estimation of glomerular filtration rate in renal allograft recipients?
- Authors: Pöge U, Gerhardt T, Stoffel-Wagner B, Palmedo H, Klehr HU, Sauerbruch T, Woitas RP
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Impact of renal dysfunction on long-term survival after isolated coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Authors: Lin Y, Zheng Z, Li Y, Yuan X, Hou J, Zhang S, Fan H, Wang Y, Li W, Hu S
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Validation of predictive equations for glomerular filtration rate in the Saudi population.
- Authors: Al Wakeel JS, Hammad D, Al Suwaida A, Tarif N, Chaudhary A, Isnani A, Albedaiwi WA, Mitwalli AH, Ahmad SS
- Issue date: 2009 Nov