Identification of the optimal donor quality scoring system and measure of early renal function in kidney transplantation.
Little, Mark A
AffiliationRenal Institute of Birmingham, University Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Kidney Function Tests
Predictive Value of Tests
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIdentification of the optimal donor quality scoring system and measure of early renal function in kidney transplantation. 2009, 87 (4):578-86 Transplantation
AbstractThe early identification of kidney allografts at risk of later dysfunction has implications for clinical practice. Donor quality scoring systems (preoperative) and measures of early allograft function (first week postoperative) have previously shown practical utility. This study aimed to determine the optimal parameter(s) (preoperative and postoperative) with greatest predictive power for the development of subsequent allograft dysfunction.
- Predicting early renal allograft function using clinical variables.
- Authors: Moore J, Tan K, Cockwell P, Krishnan H, McPake D, Ready A, Mellor S, Hamsho A, Ball S, Lipkin G, Borrows R
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Early urine output predicts graft survival after kidney transplantation.
- Authors: Lai Q, Pretagostini R, Poli L, Levi Sandri GB, Melandro F, Grieco M, Spoletini G, Rossi M, Berloco PB
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Delayed graft function in renal transplant recipients: risk factors and impact on 1-year graft function: a single center analysis.
- Authors: Bronzatto EJ, da Silva Quadros KR, Santos RL, Alves-Filho G, Mazzali M
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Recovery of graft function early posttransplant determines long-term graft survival in deceased donor renal transplants.
- Authors: Hassanain M, Tchervenkov JI, Cantarovich M, Metrakos P, Paraskevas S, Keith D, Baran D, Fernandez M, Mangel R, Chaudhury P
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- Reduced graft function (with or without dialysis) vs immediate graft function--a comparison of long-term renal allograft survival.
- Authors: Johnston O, O'kelly P, Spencer S, Donohoe J, Walshe JJ, Little DM, Hickey D, Conlon PJ
- Issue date: 2006 Aug