Cardiovascular prevention guidelines in daily practice: a comparison of EUROASPIRE I, II, and III surveys in eight European countries.
AffiliationDepartment of Cardiovascular Medicine, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCardiovascular prevention guidelines in daily practice: a comparison of EUROASPIRE I, II, and III surveys in eight European countries. 2009, 373 (9667):929-40 Lancet
AbstractThe first and second EUROASPIRE surveys showed high rates of modifiable cardiovascular risk factors in patients with coronary heart disease. The third EUROASPIRE survey was done in 2006-07 in 22 countries to see whether preventive cardiology had improved and if the Joint European Societies' recommendations on cardiovascular disease prevention are being followed in clinical practice.
- Clinical reality of coronary prevention guidelines: a comparison of EUROASPIRE I and II in nine countries. EUROASPIRE I and II Group. European Action on Secondary Prevention by Intervention to Reduce Events.
- Authors: EUROASPIRE I and II Group; European Action on Secondary Prevention by Intervention to Reduce Events.
- Issue date: 2001 Mar 31
- Lifestyle and risk factor management and use of drug therapies in coronary patients from 15 countries; principal results from EUROASPIRE II Euro Heart Survey Programme.
- Authors: EUROASPIRE II Study Group.
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Time Trends in Lifestyle, Risk Factor Control, and Use of Evidence-Based Medications in Patients With Coronary Heart Disease in Europe: Results From 3 EUROASPIRE Surveys, 1999-2013.
- Authors: Kotseva K, De Bacquer D, Jennings C, Gyberg V, De Backer G, Rydén L, Amouyel P, Bruthans J, Cifkova R, Deckers JW, De Sutter J, Fraz Z, Graham I, Keber I, Lehto S, Moore D, Pajak A, Wood D, EUROASPIRE Investigators.
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Changes in secondary prevention of coronary artery disease in the post-discharge period over the decade 1997-2007. Results of the Cracovian Program for Secondary Prevention of Ischaemic Heart Disease and Polish parts of the EUROASPIRE II and III surveys.
- Authors: Pajak A, Jankowski P, Kawecka-Jaszcz K, Surowiec S, Wolfshaut R, Loster M, Batko K, Badacz L, Dubiel JS, Grodecki J, Grodzicki T, Maciejewicz J, Mirek-Bryniarska E, Piotrowski W, Smielak-Korombel W, Tracz W
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Gender differences in the implementation of cardiovascular prevention measures after an acute coronary event.
- Authors: Dallongevillle J, De Bacquer D, Heidrich J, De Backer G, Prugger C, Kotseva K, Montaye M, Amouyel P, EUROASPIRE Study Group.
- Issue date: 2010 Nov