Chest pain in an 18-year-old man: "didn't I tell you I was sick?".
Magnetic Resonance Angiography
Ventricular Function, Left
MetadataShow full item record
- Positioning coronary multislice computed tomography as a pertinent tool for cardiac exploration.
- Authors: Caussin C
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Dynamic left main coronary artery compression by a ventricular pseudoaneurysm in a child.
- Authors: Jalal Z, Mathiron A, Boudjemline Y
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- A case with transient anterolateral wall ballooning syndrome; new variant form of Takotsubo cardiomyopathy?
- Authors: Phanthawimol W, Ito H, Fukuyama O
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- [A 78-year-old man with old anterior myocardial infarction showing normalization of poor R-wave in precordial leads after persistent chest pain].
- Authors: Kurisu S, Inoue I, Kawagoe T, Ishihara M, Shimatani Y
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Dynamic multislice computed tomography of left ventricular function.
- Authors: Dirksen MS, Bax JJ, de Roos A, Jukema JW, van der Geest RJ, Geleijns J, van der Wall EE, Lamb HJ
- Issue date: 2004 Feb 3