Geographic origin of publications in radiological journals as a function of GDP and percentage of GDP spent on research.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Adelaide and Meath Hospitals incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. email@example.com
Periodicals as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGeographic origin of publications in radiological journals as a function of GDP and percentage of GDP spent on research. 2010, 17 (6):768-71 Acad Radiol
AbstractThe aim of this study was to examine the geographic origin of publications in the highest impacting radiology journals and to examine the link between the percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) spent on research by a country and the output of radiology publications.
- Geographic origin of publications in surgical journals.
- Authors: van Rossum M, Bosker BH, Pierik EG, Verheyen CC
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- European and US publications in the 50 highest ranking pathology journals from 2000 to 2006.
- Authors: Fritzsche FR, Oelrich B, Dietel M, Jung K, Kristiansen G
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Bibliometric analysis of the Spanish MR radiological production (2001-2007).
- Authors: Miguel-Dasit A, Martí-Bonmatí L, Sanfeliu P
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Research articles published in clinical radiology journals: trend of contribution from different countries.
- Authors: Rahman M, Haque TL, Fukui T
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Oncological research overview in the European Union. A 5-year survey.
- Authors: Ugolini D, Mela GS
- Issue date: 2003 Sep