AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio University Hospital, 70210, Kuopio, Finland.
Glucose Tolerance Test
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA novel surrogate index for hepatic insulin resistance. 2011, 54 (3):540-3 Diabetologia
AbstractIn epidemiological and genetic studies surrogate indices are needed to investigate insulin resistance in different insulin-sensitive tissues. Our objective was to develop a surrogate index for hepatic insulin resistance.
- Quantifying the improvement of surrogate indices of hepatic insulin resistance using complex measurement techniques.
- Authors: Hattersley JG, Möhlig M, Roden M, Arafat AM, Loeffelholz CV, Nowotny P, Machann J, Hierholzer J, Osterhoff M, Khan M, Pfeiffer AF, Weickert MO
- Issue date: 2012
- Differential performance of surrogate indices of fasting insulin resistance in low-birthweight and normal-birth weight cohorts: Observations from Hyperinsulinaemic-Euglycaemic clamp studies in young, Asian Indian males.
- Authors: Dasgupta R, Anoop S, Venkatesan P, Inbakumari M, Finney G, Thomas N
- Issue date: 2019 Jan - Feb
- Sclerostin and Insulin Resistance in Prediabetes: Evidence of a Cross Talk Between Bone and Glucose Metabolism.
- Authors: Daniele G, Winnier D, Mari A, Bruder J, Fourcaudot M, Pengou Z, Tripathy D, Jenkinson C, Folli F
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- The triglyceride/glucose ratio is a reliable index of fasting insulin resistance: Observations from hyperinsulinaemic-euglycaemic clamp studies in young, normoglycaemic males from southern India.
- Authors: Anoop S, Jebasingh FK, Rebekah G, Kurian ME, Mohan VR, Finney G, Thomas N
- Issue date: 2020 Nov-Dec
- Surrogate estimates of insulin sensitivity in Chinese diabetic patients and their offspring.
- Authors: Kuo CS, Hwu CM, Kwok CF, Hsiao LC, Weih MJ, Lee SH, Lee YS, Ho LT
- Issue date: 2002 Sep