Dynamic four-dimensional 320 section CT and carpal bone injury - a description of a novel technique to diagnose scapholunate instability.
AffiliationAdelaide and Meath Hospitals, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland.
Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDynamic four-dimensional 320 section CT and carpal bone injury - a description of a novel technique to diagnose scapholunate instability. 2012, 67 (2):185-7 Clin Radiol
- [Injury of the scapholunate interosseal ligament--scapholunate dissociation].
- Authors: Ira D, Cizmár I, Masek M, Bucil J, Sprláková A
- Issue date: 2006
- Dart-throwing motion in patients with scapholunate instability: a dynamic four-dimensional computed tomography study.
- Authors: Garcia-Elias M, Alomar Serrallach X, Monill Serra J
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Patterns of carpal deformity in scaphoid nonunion: a 3-dimensional and quantitative analysis.
- Authors: Oka K, Moritomo H, Murase T, Goto A, Sugamoto K, Yoshikawa H
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Long-term results of bone-retinaculum-bone autograft for scapholunate instability.
- Authors: Soong M, Merrell GA, Ortmann F 4th, Weiss AP
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Pregnancy-Related Ligamentous Laxity Mimicking Dynamic Scapholunate Instability: A Case Report.
- Authors: Miller EK, Tanaka MJ, LaPorte DM, Humbyrd CJ
- Issue date: 2017 Jul-Sep