Uterine Artery Embolization
MetadataShow full item record
- Inflammatory response in patients undergoing uterine artery embolization as compared to patients undergoing conventional hysterectomy.
- Authors: Brøchner AC, Mygil B, Elle B, Toft P
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Uterine artery embolization vs hysterectomy in the treatment of symptomatic uterine fibroids: 5-year outcome from the randomized EMMY trial.
- Authors: van der Kooij SM, Hehenkamp WJ, Volkers NA, Birnie E, Ankum WM, Reekers JA
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Uterine fibroid embolization: a viable alternative to hysterectomy.
- Authors: Bradley LD
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Office endometrial ablation with local anesthesia using the HydroThermAblator system: Comparison of outcomes in patients with submucous myomas with those with normal cavities in 246 cases performed over 5(1/2) years.
- Authors: Glasser MH, Heinlein PK, Hung YY
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- Implementation of uterine artery embolisation for symptomatic uterine fibroids: an inventory.
- Authors: van der Kooij SM, Klint E, Hehenkamp WJ, Bipat S, Ankum WM, Reekers JA
- Issue date: 2011 Jun