Bilateral uncemented ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty in a 26-year-old man with Morquio syndrome.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Adeladie and Meath Incorporating the National Childrens Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBilateral uncemented ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty in a 26-year-old man with Morquio syndrome. 2011, 40 (11):E229-31 Am J. Orthop.
PublisherAmerican journal of orthopedics
JournalAmerican journal of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.)
- Delayed fracture of a ceramic insert with modern ceramic total hip replacement.
- Authors: Min BW, Song KS, Kang CH, Bae KC, Won YY, Lee KY
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Uncemented ceramic-on-ceramic THA in adults with osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
- Authors: Millar NL, Halai M, McKenna R, McGraw IW, Millar LL, Hadidi M
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 2
- Prospective randomized trial comparing alumina ceramic-on-ceramic with ceramic-on-conventional polyethylene bearings in total hip arthroplasty.
- Authors: Lewis PM, Al-Belooshi A, Olsen M, Schemitch EH, Waddell JP
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Third-generation ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty in patients younger than 30 years with osteonecrosis of femoral head.
- Authors: Byun JW, Yoon TR, Park KS, Seon JK
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Cementless total hip arthroplasty with ceramic-on-ceramic bearing in patients younger than 45 years with femoral-head osteonecrosis.
- Authors: Kim YH, Choi Y, Kim JS
- Issue date: 2010 Dec