Total hip arthroplasty in a patient with arthrogryphosis and an ipsilateral above knee amputation.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Adeladie and Meath Incorporating the National Childrens Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTotal hip arthroplasty in a patient with arthrogryphosis and an ipsilateral above knee amputation., 20 (4):559-61 Hip Int
PublisherHip international : the journal of clinical and experimental research on hip pathology and therapy
JournalHip international : the journal of clinical and experimental research on hip pathology and therapy
AbstractThe authors present the case of a young man with arthrogryphosis multiplex congenita and an above knee amputation who underwent an ipsilateral total hip replacement. The unique aspects of the case and technical difficulties are highlighted. Follow-up at five years revealed an excellent clinical and radiological outcome.
- Total hip and knee replacement in a patient with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita.
- Authors: Fisher KA, Fisher DA
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Total joint replacement in multiplex congenita contractures: a case report.
- Authors: Cameron HU
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Total hip arthroplasty following an ipsilateral above knee amputation.
- Authors: Diamond OJ, Mullan CJ, McAlinden MG, Brown JG
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Treatment of the Lower Extremity Contracture/Deformities.
- Authors: van Bosse HJP, Pontén E, Wada A, Agranovich OE, Kowalczyk B, Lebel E, Şenaran H, Derevianko DV, Vavilov MA, Petrova EV, Barsukov DB, Batkin SF, Eylon S, Kenis VM, Stepanova YV, Buklaev DS, Yilmaz G, Köse O, Trofimova SI, Durgut F
- Issue date: 2017 Jul/Aug
- Bilateral total hip replacement in arthrogryposis multiplex congenita.
- Authors: Dalton DM, Magill P, Mulhall KJ
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 25