The use of text messaging to reduce non-attendance at outpatients clinic--a departmental experience.
MeSHAppointments and Schedules
Outpatient Clinics, Hospital
Urology Department, Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe use of text messaging to reduce non-attendance at outpatients clinic--a departmental experience. 2011, 104 (1):28-9 Ir Med J
PublisherIrish medical journal
JournalIrish medical journal
- The effect of short messaging service text on non-attendance in a general ophthalmology clinic.
- Authors: Brannan SO, Dewar C, Taggerty L, Clark S
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- The use and limitations of SMS reminders to improve outpatient attendance rates.
- Authors: Sheil F, Davis S, Lowery AJ, Hill AD
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Outpatient clinic reminders.
- Authors: O'Connor MB, Phelan MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Potential impact of text message reminders on non-attendance at outpatient clinics.
- Authors: Hogan AM, McCormack O, Traynor O, Winter DC
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Strategies for ambulatory care.
- Authors: Peterson WB
- Issue date: 1996 Fall