Short-term outcomes following laparoscopic resection for colon cancer.
AuthorsKavanagh, Dara O
Moran, Diarmaid C
O Donnell, Kate
Keane, Frank B V
O Riordain, Diarmaid S
Neary, Paul C
AffiliationDivision of Colorectal Surgery, Adelaide and Meath Incorporating the National Children's Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. email@example.com
Aged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShort-term outcomes following laparoscopic resection for colon cancer. 2011, 26 (3):361-8 Int J Colorectal Dis
JournalInternational journal of colorectal disease
AbstractLaparoscopic resection for colon cancer has been proven to have a similar oncological efficacy compared to open resection. Despite this, it is performed by a minority of colorectal surgeons. The aim of our study was to evaluate the short-term clinical, oncological and survival outcomes in all patients undergoing laparoscopic resection for colon cancer.
- Laparoscopic surgery for stage III colon cancer: long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Franklin ME, Kazantsev GB, Abrego D, Diaz-E JA, Balli J, Glass JL
- Issue date: 2000 Jul
- Conversion of laparoscopic colorectal resection for cancer: What is the impact on short-term outcomes and survival?
- Authors: Allaix ME, Furnée EJ, Mistrangelo M, Arezzo A, Morino M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 7
- Short- and long-term outcomes after laparoscopic versus open emergency resection for colon cancer: an observational propensity score-matched study.
- Authors: Odermatt M, Miskovic D, Siddiqi N, Khan J, Parvaiz A
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Survival after laparoscopic surgery versus open surgery for colon cancer: long-term outcome of a randomised clinical trial.
- Authors: Colon Cancer Laparoscopic or Open Resection Study Group., Buunen M, Veldkamp R, Hop WC, Kuhry E, Jeekel J, Haglind E, Påhlman L, Cuesta MA, Msika S, Morino M, Lacy A, Bonjer HJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Laparoscopic resection of t4 colon cancers: is it feasible?
- Authors: Shukla PJ, Trencheva K, Merchant C, Maggiori L, Michelassi F, Sonoda T, Lee SW, Milsom JW
- Issue date: 2015 Jan