Laparoscopic surgery for rectal cancer: a single-centre experience of 120 cases.
AuthorsGood, Daniel W
O'Riordan, James M
Keane, Frank B
O'Riordain, Diarmuid S
Neary, Paul C
AffiliationMinimally Invasive Surgical Unit, Division of Colorectal Surgery, Adelaide and Meath Incorporating the National Childrens Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLaparoscopic surgery for rectal cancer: a single-centre experience of 120 cases. 2011, 26 (10):1309-15 Int J Colorectal Dis
JournalInternational journal of colorectal disease
AbstractFor colorectal surgeons, laparoscopic rectal cancer surgery poses a new challenge. The defence of the questionable oncological safety tempered by the impracticality of the long learning curve is rapidly fading. As a unit specialising in minimally invasive surgery, we have routinely undertaken rectal cancer surgery laparoscopically since 2005.
- Total mesorectal excision for mid and low rectal cancer: Laparoscopic vs robotic surgery.
- Authors: Feroci F, Vannucchi A, Bianchi PP, Cantafio S, Garzi A, Formisano G, Scatizzi M
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 7
- Open versus laparoscopic surgery for mid or low rectal cancer after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy (COREAN trial): short-term outcomes of an open-label randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Kang SB, Park JW, Jeong SY, Nam BH, Choi HS, Kim DW, Lim SB, Lee TG, Kim DY, Kim JS, Chang HJ, Lee HS, Kim SY, Jung KH, Hong YS, Kim JH, Sohn DK, Kim DH, Oh JH
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Laparoscopic resection for low rectal cancer: evaluation of oncological efficacy.
- Authors: Moran DC, Kavanagh DO, Nugent E, Swan N, Eguare E, O'Riordain D, Keane FB, Neary PC
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Short-term outcomes of laparoscopically assisted surgery for rectal cancer following neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy: a single-center experience.
- Authors: Hu JJ, Liang JW, Wang Z, Zhang XM, Zhou HT, Hou HR, Zhou ZX
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Single-incision laparoscopic surgery for rectal cancer: early results and medium-term oncological outcome.
- Authors: Gash K, Bicsak M, Dixon A
- Issue date: 2015 Dec